Weave crochet bars and sewn cotton fabric stripes to create the Bar None Quilted Afghan. Bars are simple to crochet with the fdc stitch (foundation double crochet/US term). I explain how in this PDF pattern. Don’t sew or don’t crochet? This is a fantastic project to share with a friend that has the other talent!
- 🧶Yarn for Bars – approx. 2,925 yards (13 yards per bar)
- 🧶Yarn for borders: – approx. 1,100 yards of color #1 (Caron-Cream)
- 🧶 Yarn for final border : – approx. 208 yards of color #2
- 🧶8 yards cotton fabric: (I used 2 designs and alternated the stripes)
- 🧶 Finished size: 75” wide x 75” long (adjustable)
- 🧶 Individual panel : 14 ½” w x 65” long (without finishing border)
- 🧶 US / UK Crochet Terms: US terms
- 🧶 Pattern Language: English
- 🧶 PDF Page Count: 19
You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.