Black cats, chilly weather and a cozy throw. What else can you ask for? Now, I know black is notoriously difficult to work with. However, I personally think the C2C stitch changes the rules on that situation since the stitching is more open. Of course, switching up the colors would be a game changer as well! Imagine using pink and purple for a little girls room. Clearly any color scheme could be used. What will be your colors?
- Blocks Wide: 65
- Blocks High: 91
- Completed Size: 48.75 inches wide by 68.25 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 123.5 cm wide by 172.9 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 4
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: No
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 20
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!