Crochet the brand new redesigned Connecticut Home C2C Afghan Crochet Pattern. You can use your corner to corner crochet skills or use the included graph for a graphghan or cross stitch.
- Blocks Wide: 100
- Blocks High: 100
- Completed Size: 75 inches wide by 75 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 190 cm wide by 190 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 4
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 21
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!