The tunnel in a crashing wave? A whirlpool? What do you see? My daughter saw water going down the drain. So, for my daughter, I present to you the Down the Drain C2C Crochet Pattern.
- Blocks Wide: 96
- Blocks High: 64
- Completed Size: 72 inches wide by 48 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 182.4 cm wide by 121.6 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 5
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 23
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!