I created the Down the Drain C2C Crochet Pattern with a clockwise spin. I’m reminded that not all of my fellow crocheters are in the Northern Hemisphere! So, for those that drain the other way, I present to you Down the Drain Down Under C2C Crochet Pattern. With a counterclockwise spin, of course.
- Blocks Wide: 96
- Blocks High: 64
- Completed Size: 72 inches wide by 48 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 182.4 cm wide by 121.6 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 5
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 23
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.