In a toadstool, under the canopy, deep in the forest you may find the fairies home. They hide well though so it may be better to just create it with your hook and the Fairies Forest C2C Crochet Pattern. Yes, this pattern uses 11 colors, but some colors are only a few blocks, a good use for scraps.
- Blocks Wide: 60
- Blocks High: 60
- Completed Size: 45 inches wide by 45 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 114 cm wide by 114 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 11
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 20
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.