****Counted Crochet Pattern. This pattern also includes a row by row block chart, and a row by row word chart. Use this pattern for graphghans, tapestry, intarsia or wall hangings without counting the graph chart. C2C block charts and word charts still included.****
Now you can stitch the very popular Fit to be Squared Crochet Pattern with a row by row block chart and a word chart for graphghans! This is the exact same design as the Fit to be Squared Crochet Pattern, I’ve just changed the colors to make it less confusing. If you do not need the graphghan charts then please see the original Fit to Be Squared Crochet Pattern. Happy Stitching!
- Blocks Wide: 60
- Blocks High: 60
- Completed Size: 45 inches wide by 45 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 114 cm wide by 114 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 6
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: No
- Graphghan Row by Row Block Chart: Yes
- Graphghan Row by Row Word Chart: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Color Legend & # of Blocks:
- “”Soft white”” 404
“”Tea Leaf”” 864
“”Pale Plum”” 872
“”Hunter Green”” 660
“”Dark Orchid”” 512
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 37
- Metric/Imperial Gauge Guide Included: Yes
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
The Original Fit to be Squared Crochet Pattern
Crochet the Fit to be Squared C2C Crochet Pattern for a fun and lively lapghan! Switch up the colors for even more fun!