**Counted Crochet Pattern. This pattern also includes a row by row block chart, and a row by row word chart. Use this pattern for graphghans, tapestry, intarsia or wall hangings without counting the graph chart. C2C block charts and word charts still included.**
Stitch the mountains of Michigan for a throw that will be unforgettable. A perfect gift for a loved one or for yourself.
- Blocks Wide: 96
- Blocks High: 64
- Number of Colors Used: 7
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Graphghan Row by Row Block Chart: Yes
- Graphghan Row by Row Word Chart: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: No
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: Yes,
- ,US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 33
- Metric/Imperial Gauge Guide Included: Yes
Color Legend and Number of Blocks Used
Petal Pink 1131
Light Blue 1005
Delft Blue 174
Blue Suede 752
Completed Size Depends on Gauge per Block:
- 3/4 inch= 72 inches wide by 48 inches high
- 1/2 inch = 48 inches wide by 32 inches high
- 1/3 inch = 31.68 inches wide by 21.12 inches high
- 1/4 inch = 24 inches wide by 16 inches high
- 1.9 cm = 182.4 cm wide by 121.6 cm high
- 1.27 cm = 81.28 cm wide by 81.28 cm high
- .85 cm = 81.6 cm wide by 54.4 cm high
- .64 cm = 61.44 cm wide by 40.96 cm high
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part”
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!