Stitch up the Greater Texas Home C2C Afghan with just 4 colors! This pattern is a larger version of the Texas Home C2C Afghan Pattern. With more white space, the Greater Texas Home pattern is square and the heart is in a new place. Use the corner to corner crochet stitch or use the included graph for a cross stitch or a graphghan.
- Blocks Wide: 120
- Blocks High: 120
- Completed Size: 90 inches wide by 90 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 228 cm wide by 228 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 4
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 26
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.