C2C Crochet your love of Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts with the Heart Martha’s Vineyard C2C and Graphghan Afghan Crochet Pattern. Or graphghan your love since this pattern includes not only the C2C ( Corner to Corner) crochet afghan instructions, but also the graphghan crochet pattern instructions. Both colored block and word charts are included for both! Crochet your blanket with single crochet stitches, half double, popcorn, Tunisian there are so many stitches that you can use! You can crochet a mini-C2C crochet blanket or crochet a graphghan afghan without ever counting the graph chart. The graph chart is still included for any other project that you would like to make. You can use this pattern for cross stitch or latch hook rugs… even a tapestry for a wall hanging! Imagine the home décor. What a lovely throw pillow this would make. A truly impressive gift!
- 🧶 Blocks Wide: 104
- 🧶 Blocks High: 88
- 🧶 Number of Colors : 4
- 🧶 C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- 🧶 C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- 🧶 Graphghan Row by Row Block Chart: Yes
- 🧶 Graphghan Row by Row Word Chart: Yes
- 🧶 Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- 🧶Single Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- 🧶 US / UK Crochet Terms: Use a popcorn stitch, mini-c2c, hdc, sc, dc … so many stitches you can use!
- 🧶 PDF Page Count: 41
- 🧶Metric/Imperial Gauge Guide Included: Yes
- 🧶 Format: PDF Digital Download
- 🧶 Language: English/Engels/Englanti/Engelsk/Inglês/Engleză/Inglesa/Język Angielski
- 🧶Color Legend and Number of Blocks Used:
- Burgundy 1762
- Aran 5797
- Gold 1028
- Cherry Red 565
- Completed Size Depends on Gauge per Block:
- 3/4 inch= 78 inches wide by 66 inches high
- 1/2 inch= 52 inches wide by 44 inches high
- 1/3 inch= 34.32 inches wide by 29.04 inches high
- 1/4 inch= 26 inches wide by 22 inches high
- 1.9 cm = 197.6 cm wide by 167.2 cm high
- 1.27 cm = 132.08 cm wide by 111.76 cm high
- .85 cm = 88.4 cm wide by 74.8 cm high
- .64 cm = 66.56 cm wide by 56.32 cm high
About C2C Crochet
C2C crochet uses a block stitch in a diagonal corner to corner crochet technique. The stitch is a lot of fun and super easy once you get the hang of it! Using a graphed picture you can create one of a kind projects! Blue Frog Creek patterns provide you with not only the graph, but a detailed row by row block chart and word chart.
While Blue Frog Creek Patterns are written for C2C and Graphghan Crochet Afghan Blankets you can use the included graph charts to create a number of other creations!
🧶 Create Tapestries for Wall Hangings by simply adding loops to the top of your project for the hanging rod. Hang fringes along the bottom of your tapestry to add a finishing touch.
🧶 Latch Hook a Rug or Pillow. Order rug canvas and rug yarn to make an incredibly easy Latch Hook Rug or Pillow. Counted Crochet Patterns include row by row counts from right to left and left to right. No need to count the chart with the counted crochet patterns. Email me if a pattern is only available in C2C, but you would like it in counted. I can create it!
🧶 Embroider a Cross Stitch with Floss. Floss colors not included. Please email me if you need recommendations and I will create a DMC floss chart for you.
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.
#C2CCrochet #CrochetAfghan #CrochetBlanket #CrochetLapghan #CrochetThrow #Tapestries #WallHanging #Tapestry #Intarsia #CrossStitchPattern #LatchHookPattern #EmbroideryPattern #GraphghanPattern #PDFCrochetPattern #c2cblanketpattern #c2ccrochetpatterns #c2cgraphghan #cornertocorner #graphghanblanket #graphghanpatterns #hakendekenc2c #virkafiltc2c #hekleteppec2c #szydekowakocc2c #crochecobertorc2c #haekletaeppec2c
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!