Heart Missouri is ready for you to stitch up into the greatest C2C afghan ever! Only 4 colors of yarn and your corner to corner crochet skills will make quick work of this one. This includes the graph so you can use this for a graphghan or cross stitch with no problem.
- Blocks Wide: 101
- Blocks High: 75
- Completed Size: 75.75 inches wide by 56.25 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 191.9 cm wide by 142.5 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 4
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 22
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.