Crochet your Nantucket, Massachusetts love with the Heart Nantucket C2C Graphghan Afghan Crochet Pattern. Graphghan or C2C your hearts desire, this pattern includes not only the C2C ( Corner to Corner) crochet afghan instructions, but also the graphghan crochet pattern instructions. Colored block and word charts are included for both C2C and graphghan! Crochet your blanket with mini-C2C, single crochet stitches, half double, popcorn, Tunisian… there are so many stitches that you can use! You can crochet a lapghan C2C crochet blanket or crochet a graphghan afghan, without ever counting the graph chart. Graph chart is still included for any other project that you would like to make. You can use this pattern for cross stitch or latch hook rugs… even a tapestry for a wall hanging!
- 🧶 Blocks Wide: 102
- 🧶 Blocks High: 70
- 🧶 Number of Colors : 4
- 🧶 C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- 🧶 C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- 🧶 Graphghan Row by Row Block Chart: Yes
- 🧶 Graphghan Row by Row Word Chart: Yes
- 🧶 Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: No
- 🧶Single Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- 🧶 US / UK Crochet Terms: Use a popcorn stitch, mini-c2c, hdc, sc, dc … so many stitches you can use!
- 🧶 PDF Page Count: 28
- 🧶Metric/Imperial Gauge Guide Included: Yes
- 🧶 Format: PDF Digital Download
- 🧶 Language: English/Engels/Englanti/Engelsk/Inglês/Engleză/Inglesa/Język Angielski
- 🧶Color Legend and Number of Blocks Used:
- Aran 4964
- Redwood 565
- Lavender 452
- Light Periwinkle 1159
- Completed Size Depends on Gauge per Block:
- 3/4 inch= 76.5 inches wide by 52.5 inches high
- 1/2 inch= 51 inches wide by 35 inches high
- 1/3 inch= 33.66 inches wide by 23.1 inches high
- 1/4 inch= 25.5 inches wide by 17.5 inches high
- 1.9 cm = 193.8 cm wide by 133 cm high
- 1.27 cm = 129.54 cm wide by 88.9 cm high
- .85 cm = 86.7 cm wide by 59.5 cm high
- .64 cm = 65.28 cm wide by 44.8 cm high
About C2C Crochet
C2C crochet uses a block stitch in a diagonal corner to corner crochet technique. The stitch is a lot of fun and super easy once you get the hang of it! Using a graphed picture you can create one of a kind projects! Blue Frog Creek patterns provide you with not only the graph, but a detailed row by row block chart and word chart.
While Blue Frog Creek Patterns are written for C2C and Graphghan Crochet Afghan Blankets you can use the included graph charts to create a number of other creations!
🧶 Create Tapestries for Wall Hangings by simply adding loops to the top of your project for the hanging rod. Hang fringes along the bottom of your tapestry to add a finishing touch.
🧶 Latch Hook a Rug or Pillow. Order rug canvas and rug yarn to make an incredibly easy Latch Hook Rug or Pillow. Counted Crochet Patterns include row by row counts from right to left and left to right. No need to count the chart with the counted crochet patterns. Email me if a pattern is only available in C2C, but you would like it in counted. I can create it!
🧶 Embroider a Cross Stitch with Floss. Floss colors not included. Please email me if you need recommendations and I will create a DMC floss chart for you.
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!