Bring a new level of state pride into your home with the Heart Nebraska C2C Crochet Pattern. This pattern with your crocheting skills combine to stitch up an impressive display of your talent. In fact just 4 colors creates this simple C2C blanket. It may look intricate. However it’s not hard. Besides, no one needs to know how easy it was to create!
- Blocks Wide: 96
- Blocks High: 65
- Completed Size: 72 inches wide by 48.75 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 182.4 cm wide by 123.5 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 4
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 19
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!