The original Heart Nova Scotia pattern has been upgraded. Now you can stitch Heart Nova Scotia large enough for a twin bed and it’s plaidified! Plaid makes this a challenge but it will be worth it. Of course, if you aren’t looking for the challenge of plaid the pattern is also available with Nova Scotia as a solid color.
- Blocks Wide: 116
- Blocks High: 84
- Completed Size: 87 inches wide by 63 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 220.4 cm wide by 159.6 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 8
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 27
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.