Stitch up the Heart Oklahoma Pillow and you will have a throw pillow like no other! Reduce your gauge and tighten the squares by using a hdc stitch instead of dc. Just 3 colors, this will be a fun, and quick, pick me up.
- Blocks Wide: 32
- Blocks High: 24
- Completed Size: 16 inches wide by 12 inches high, when completed with a 1/2 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 40.64 cm wide by 30.48 cm high, when completed with a 1.27 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 3
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: No
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 10
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!