Calling all Washingtonians! As a native with web feet myself this is one of my favorite patterns. Crochet up Washington State pride for yourself. Make it for that special Washingtonian that you know. There will never be another gift like it.
- Blocks Wide: 99
- Blocks High: 64
- Completed Size: 74.25 inches wide by 48 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 188.1 cm wide by 121.6 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 4
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 20
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.