Maryland lovers can now crochet up Maryland Home! Just 3 colors makes this a nice and easy C2C. Includes the graph if you would like to use this pattern for a Graphghan or cross stitch instead.
- Blocks Wide: 120
- Blocks High: 80
- Completed Size: 90 inches wide by 60 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 228 cm wide by 152 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 3
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 21
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.