C2C and Graphghan Crochet Lapghan Pattern Michigan in the Year of 2022 is the perfect little blanket to mark a special occasion in your life, or someone else’s! You can crochet a C2C crochet blanket or crochet a graphghan afghan without counting the graph chart. One PDF crochet pattern contains the 5 patterns to crochet this lapghan. Select the one you like working from the best. You will receive the C2C block chart, C2C word chart and the graphghan color block chart and graphghan word chart. You also receive the graph for double checking your work or creating latch hook rugs, cross stitch with floss or even use it for plastic canvas.
- 🧶 Blocks Wide: 60
- 🧶 Blocks High: 63
- 🧶 Number of Colors : 3
- 🧶 C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- 🧶 C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- 🧶 Graphghan Row by Row Block Chart: Yes
- 🧶 Graphghan Row by Row Word Chart: Yes
- 🧶 Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: No
- 🧶Single Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- 🧶 US / UK Crochet Terms: You choose your stitch
- 🧶 Pattern Introduction Language: English
- 🧶 PDF Page Count: 27
- 🧶Metric/Imperial Gauge Guide Included: Yes
🧶Color Legend and Number of Blocks Used:
Aruba Sea 2177
Soft Navy 228
Light Periwinkle 1375
🧶 Completed Size Depends on Gauge per Block:
- 3/4 inch= 45 inches wide by 47.25 inches high
- 1/2 inch= 30 inches wide by 31.5 inches high
- 1/3 inch= 19.8 inches wide by 20.79 inches high
- 1/4 inch= 15 inches wide by 15.75 inches high
- 1.9 cm = 114 cm wide by 119.7 cm high
- 1.27 cm = 76.2 cm wide by 80.01 cm high
- .85 cm = 51 cm wide by 53.55 cm high
- .64 cm = 38.4 cm wide by 40.32 cm high
About C2C Crochet
C2C crochet uses a block stitch in a diagonal corner to corner crochet technique. The stitch is a lot of fun and super easy once you get the hang of it! Using a graphed picture you can create one of a kind projects! Blue Frog Creek patterns provide you with not only the graph, but a detailed row by row block chart and word chart.
While Blue Frog Creek Patterns are written for C2C and Graphghan Crochet Afghan Blankets you can use the included graph charts to create a number of other creations!
🧶 Create Tapestries for Wall Hangings by simply adding loops to the top of your project for the hanging rod. Hang fringes along the bottom of your tapestry to add a finishing touch.
🧶 Latch Hook a Rug or Pillow. Order rug canvas and rug yarn to make an incredibly easy Latch Hook Rug or Pillow. Counted Crochet Patterns include row by row counts from right to left and left to right. No need to count the chart with the counted crochet patterns. Email me if a pattern is only available in C2C, but you would like it in counted. I can create it!
🧶 Embroider a Cross Stitch with Floss. Floss colors not included. Please email me if you need recommendations and I will create a DMC floss chart for you.
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.