Stitch up Michigan Love with your corner to corner crochet skills. Using just 2 colors of yarn you will be able to create this one of a kind blanket. Graph chart included if you would like to use the pattern for a graphghan or cross stitch.
- Blocks Wide: 96
- Blocks High: 96
- Completed Size: 72 inches wide by 72 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 182.4 cm wide by 182.4 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 2
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 20
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.