Mississippians can now crochet stitch up Mississippi Home to snuggle up in on a cool night. With only 4 colors this will be an easy project! Use the C2C stitch for a blanket or perhaps you like to do graphghans instead? This can also be used for cross stitch!
- Blocks Wide: 120
- Blocks High: 80
- Completed Size: 90 inches wide by 60 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 228 cm wide by 152 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 4
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 24
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.