Ready to claim your home state pride? The Missouri Home C2C crochet pattern is here to help you whip it up! Just download the pattern, grab a few colors of yarn and off you go. With the included graph you can even use this pattern for a graphghan or cross stitch!
- Blocks Wide: 75
- Blocks High: 87
- Completed Size: 56.25 inches wide by 65.25 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 142.5 cm wide by 165.3 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 4
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 22
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!