Step into C2C crochet with the New Mexico Love C2C Crochet Pattern. When you are first learning C2C I recommend using just 1 color. Of course, you won’t need a pattern for a 1 color C2C. However, when you are ready to increase your skill you will want to use a pattern. A pattern with just 2 colors, like in the New Mexico Love pattern, is certainly the next step in increasing your C2C skill set!
- Blocks Wide: 96
- Blocks High: 64
- Completed Size: 72 inches wide by 48 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 182.4 cm wide by 121.6 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 2
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 17
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!