Bring Oregon home to your living room with the Oregon Home Corner to Corner Crochet Pattern. You don’t need much C2C experience when you are only working with 3 colors of yarn and a simple pattern. Get hooking today!
- Blocks Wide: 96
- Blocks High: 64
- Completed Size: 72 inches wide by 48 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 182.4 cm wide by 121.6 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 3
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 18
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!