Stitching up your perspective blanket will be a joy. The Perspective Corner to Corner Crochet Pattern will help you create a blanket large enough for a twin size bed. The design is simple enough for a beginner, yet intricate enough to amaze!
- Blocks Wide: 96
- Blocks High: 123
- Completed Size: 72 inches wide by 92.25 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 182.4 cm wide by 233.7 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 4
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: No
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 25
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!