***Counted Crochet Pattern. This pattern also includes a row by row block chart, and a row by row word chart. Use this pattern for graphghans, tapestry, intarsia or wall hangings without counting the graph chart. C2C block charts and word charts still included.***
Crochet the love of Québec with the Québec Love Counted Crochet Pattern! Please note that love is one block wide and may need to be top stitched to be seen on a graphghan or the like.
- Blocks Wide: 96
- Blocks High: 64
- Number of Colors Used: 3
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Graphghan Row by Row Block Chart: Yes
- Graphghan Row by Row Word Chart: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: No
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 31
- Metric/Imperial Gauge Guide Included: Yes
Color Legend and Number of Blocks Used
Real Teal 2539
Completed Size Depends on Gauge per Block:
- 3/4 inch= 72 inches wide by 48 inches high
- 1/2 inch = 48 inches wide by 32 inches high
- 1/3 inch = 31.68 inches wide by 21.12 inches high
- 1/4 inch = 24 inches wide by 16 inches high
- 1.9 cm = 182.4 cm wide by 121.6 cm high
- 1.27 cm = 81.28 cm wide by 81.28 cm high
- .85 cm = 81.6 cm wide by 54.4 cm high
- .64 cm = 61.44 cm wide by 40.96 cm high
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part”
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Stitch up this one of a kind afghan with the Flag of My Home Newfoundland Labrador C2C Afghan Crochet Pattern. Just the right size for a twin size bed this blanket will be a treasure in any Newfoundland Labrador home!
The original Heart Nova Scotia pattern has been upgraded. Now you can stitch Heart Nova Scotia large enough for a twin bed! If you are looking for a bigger challenge the pattern is also available with Nova Scotia in plaid.
The original Heart Nova Scotia pattern has been upgraded. Now you can stitch Heart Nova Scotia large enough for a twin bed and it's plaidified! Plaid makes this a challenge but it will be worth it. Of course, if you aren't looking for the challenge of plaid the pattern is also available with Nova Scotia…