The Rhododendrons are in bloom and I’m so excited I made a Rhody Riot C2C Crochet Pattern just to commemorate them! This may look extremely detailed but I made sure that it will be easy. Each “set” of color moves from the right to the left and all blocks in a set will touch each other, making it super easy to stitch up. I have even included a bonus on the block chart – bobbin markers! When a new bobbin should start I marked a B on the block chart. That way you will know when to start a bobbin and what color to make it. I would say this is simple enough for a C2C stitcher just beginning to learn to follow C2C charts. Enjoy!
- Blocks Wide: 64
- Blocks High: 64
- Completed Size: 48 inches wide by 48 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 121.6 cm wide by 121.6 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 5
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: No
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 16
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!