Voodoo Lilies are beautiful but I’m not sure I would grow one. I’ve heard the smell is… something else. A Voodoo Lily blanket however, will not smell like a Voodoo Lily. Which is fantastic news! Use five colors and the Voodoo Lily C2C Crochet Pattern to stitch up this incredibly delicious blanket.
- Blocks Wide: 64
- Blocks High: 96
- Completed Size: 48 inches wide by 72 inches high, when completed with a 3/4 inch per block gauge.
- Completed Size: 121.6 cm wide by 182.4 cm high, when completed with a 1.9 cm per block gauge.
- Number of Colors Used: 5
- C2C Block Chart Included: Yes
- C2C Word Chart Included: Yes
- Multi-Page Graph Chart Included: No
- Single Page Graph Chart Included: Yes
- US or UK Crochet Terms: Irrelevant since you choose your stitch!
- PDF Page Count: 19
Photos are a representation and not to be construed as a finished project. You may gift or sell any product produced by you from this pattern. The pattern and its parts are subject to Copyright and are not to be sold, copied or shared, in whole or in part.